Modern Slavery Act Policy
Hexa Resources Limited, located at 31-35 Kirby Street, London, EC1N 8TE, is fully committed to combating slavery and human trafficking in all its forms. This Modern Slavery Act Policy reflects our dedication to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings. We have established effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking are not taking place in our supply chains or any part of our operations. This policy aligns with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
We are committed to ensuring there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-Slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our operations.
Due Diligence Processes for Slavery and Human Trafficking
In our efforts to identify and mitigate risk, we have established the following systems:
- Identifying and assessing potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Mitigating the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains.
- Monitoring potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Encouraging the reporting of concerns and protecting whistle blowers.
Supplier Adherence to Our Values
We have a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and human trafficking. We expect all those in our supply chain and contractors to comply with our values. The compliance program includes:
- Due diligence on all suppliers before engaging them.
- Regular audits and reviews to ensure compliance.
- Requiring suppliers to confirm their adherence to the laws regarding anti-slavery and human trafficking in their operating countries.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes Hexa Resources Limited’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the current financial year.
For further information or queries regarding this policy, please contact us at:
Phone: +44 (0) 203 637 9978
Last updated October 18th 2023