Hexa Resources Ltd or (HEXA) with offices at 31- 35 Kirby Street, London, EC1N 8TE.
Our company is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website and we will never sell your information to third parties.
Information we collect
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by completing a contact form on our website hexaresources.com
- Information provided at the time of registering to use our website or requesting further services including, for example, name, home and/or business address, email address, telephone number, or other information that may obtain to identify you as an individual. We may also ask you for information when you make an enquiry or when you report a issue with our website.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own invoicing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org we may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and the type of browser, for system administration marketing purposes. This is data does not identify any individual and is purely statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and preferences.
How is the information used
Our server automatically collects data about your server’s Internet address when you visit our website. This information, known as an IP Address or Internet Protocol address, and is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider whenever you’re on the internet and you request pages from our website, our servers will log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (another website or a search engine); the pages you visit on our website; the website you visit after our website; the adverts you view or click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on our website or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to better administer our website. Such information may also be used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and Internet service provider.
Opting in and out
When you make an enquiry through our website, you will be given the opt-in or opt-out of email updates from HEXA. We do not sell your data or pass your details on to third parties marketing purposes. Enquiries and communications you subscribe to will only be sent to you by HEXA. We will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by contacting by email at email@example.com
Changing Personal Information
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by is not correct, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that we update your personal details.
Your privacy is very important to us, and we will endeavor to take reasonable precautions to protect the security and integrity of personal data collected on our website, due to the inherent nature of the internet as an open global communications source, We are not able to guarantee that information, during transmission through the internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of the group of companies, which means our subsidiaries and associated entities. We may use the data that you provide to our website, to respond to your requests and to provide you with information on our products and services. We may also use this information to maintain our internal records and/or share it with our affiliates for internal marketing or other purposes. In addition, we may send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies and events, sponsored by us and others, that we think might interest you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Hexa Resources Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hexa Resources Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may disclose user information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas.
- We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of our website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Additionally, We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and other rights.
Accessing your Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Please email email@example.com for further information.